1st: Get clarity: It´s important to analize if the goals are yours or someone else's and then decide what you really want to do.Another way of motivation is remember the rewards that the Project will bring you
Before the actions I would place tha análisis, planning and organizing (I'm a pedagogist)
Then go step by step to reach your goals, give it some minutes or the time necessary according to your plan, but EVERYDAY
1st: Get clarity: It´s important to analize if the goals are yours or someone else's and then decide what you really want to do.
ResponderEliminarAnother way of motivation is remember the rewards that the Project will bring you
Before the actions I would place tha análisis, planning and organizing (I'm a pedagogist)
ResponderEliminarThen go step by step to reach your goals, give it some minutes or the time necessary according to your plan, but EVERYDAY
ResponderEliminar